What is Sex Therapy?
Sex therapy is a legitimate form of talk psychotherapy used to help resolve sexual difficulties. Sex therapy can benefit individuals and couples of any age and sexual orientation.
*No sexual contact takes place during therapy.*
Common Issues Discussed in Sex Therapy
- Low desire
- Sexual pain or trauma
- Difficulty with arousal and/or experiencing orgasm
- Erectile dysfunction
- Delayed or premature ejaculation
- Desire discrepancy
- Low libido
What happens in sex therapy?
- Develop a more positive approach to sex therapy
- Learn practical exercises to address concerns
- Understand pitfalls in your sexual relationship and learn new ways to overcome them